The instructions to reset your password are sent to the email address you provided. If you did not receive the email, please check your spam folder as well
The Mind System is a dynamic hypnosis program that generates personalized sessions for your weight-loss challenges. By answering the questionnaire in the Profile section, the Mind System creates a variety of helpful sessions and you can update the profile at anytime, as your goals and needs change, to keep the program in line with your current progress. The Mind System reprograms patterns and behaviors to focus your subconscious mind on losing weight, sticking to a diet, regularly exercising, and living an overall healthier lifestyle. The program is available at your convenience, anywhere and anytime that you need it.
We are so certain you will succeed, we provide a thirty day satisfaction guarantee which entitles you to a full refund. Our goal is your success.
Change the ingrained patterns of over eating, motivation, sticking to a desired diet plan, consistency in working out and start experiencing success.
Most people know deep down what foods are healthy for them to eat, imagine if those decisions were suddenly second nature.
Start seeing the results you have been dreaming of. Imagine how great it will feel to achieve your goal weight and keep it, while consistently staying healthy and fit!
“True freedom is living comfortably in the body we are given, a balance of diet, exercise and the maintenance of a healthy weight.”
As an added bonus to the Mind System, we have created a Sleep Aid that pairs with the Main Program and Quick Boosts. If you are having difficulty sleeping or wish to use the Mind System right before you go to bed, the Sleep Aid will provide you with an alternate closing to the hypnotic session. Instead of waking you from the hypnotic state, this additional part of the program will help to transition you into a wonderful and relaxing state of natural sleep
These patterns and behaviors have taken a lifetime to form, just because we decide to change them does not mean that they will change on their own. That is why many have made a solid conviction to go on a diet or begin to exercise, but find themselves minutes later, a victim of uncontrollable habits. Our method is to interrupt and intervene on that current path, when there can be little or no hope. With the Mind System, you can give yourself a new chance and approach to your weight-loss.
Sign up now and get access to our calorie counter and weight loss tracker free of charge. We will keep you updated with news on our service as well as our fitness recommendations. Better yet purchase premium access so we can start creating your custom program. Take advantage of our introductory offer, $2.95 for three days which bills $29.95 monthly after that.
and get instant access to our “Free Calorie Counter and Weight Tracker”
way to lose weight, stay fit and keep the weight off!
The MIND SYSTEM IS NEITHER A MENTAL HEALTH ORGANIZATION NOR A MEDICAL PRACTITIONER. At no time will the Mind System attempt to provide medical or mental health therapy. The Mind System is a program using suggestion, guided imagery, and hypnosis so all users must be aware and comfortable with the effects of these techniques and must ensure that they do not conflict with an existing medical or psychiatric treatment. This program is not comprised of medical or psychotherapy sessions. The Mind System recommends that users consult their physicians of any concerns regarding the use of hypnotherapy. The Mind System cannot and will not predict outcomes or make decisions for its users. The Mind System is not to be listened to while driving operating any equipment, the program is intended to be used in a safe space. There are no guaranties that the Mind System will work for each user nor will they make any claims to the efficacy of the program. The Mind System is intended to help its users help themselves by facilitating a deep awareness of patterns and behaviors to allow them to make the appropriate changes.
(1) that Site has your permission to collect your email address and all personal information you supply relating to that email address;
(2) that Site has your permission to disclose and transfer your email address and all other personal information you supply to its parent companies, affiliated and related companies, affiliates, agents and service providers to promote and/or provide goods and services.
Copyright Policy/DMCA. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, where applicable please provide our DMCA Copyright Agent with the following information as more specifically provided below in our DMCA policy. Counter notifications where applicable under the DMCA can be provided to the DMCA authorized agent indicated below.
DMCA Policy www.TheMindSystem.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users and members to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act www.TheMindSystem.com will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the www.TheMindSystem.com Service or Website that are reported to the www.TheMindSystem.com Designated Copyright Agent identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the www.TheMindSystem.com Service or Website by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to the www.TheMindSystem.com Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of Notice as described below www.TheMindSystem.com will take action pursuant to the DMCA, including where appropriate removal of the challenged use content from the Website or Services and/or termination of the www.TheMindSystem.com user's account.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement ("Notice")
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to www.TheMindSystem.com Designated Copyright Agent:
Copper Mind, Inc.
12 Frontage Street,
Elmsford, New York 10523
1. You must be eighteen or over to register as a member of www.TheMindSystem.com or use the Website. Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
2. This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Website and/or are a Member. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by following the instructions on the Resign pages in Account Settings, or upon receipt by www.TheMindSystem.com of your written or email notice of termination. www.TheMindSystem.com may terminate your membership for any reason, effective upon sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your application for membership, or such other email address as you may later provide to www.TheMindSystem.com . Even after membership is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect.
3. Non Commercial Use by Members.The Website is for the personal use of individual Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become Members and should not use the Service or the Website for any purpose. You are prohibited from accessing or using the Website for illegal or commercial purposes, including but not limited to, collecting usernames, profile data, and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of marketing or sending unsolicited commercial email or electronic messages. Unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website is prohibited.
4. Proprietary Rights in Content on www.TheMindSystem.com .TheMindSystem.com owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Website and the Service. The Website contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of www.TheMindSystem.com , and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
The current pricing of the various memberships is shown on the registration page. The pricing may change from time to time via notice to you and is effective on your click through agreement. In order to cancel a Free Trial or any membership, go to the Members Help Center page located in www.www.TheMindSystem.com .com. You may also cancel by phone or by email to [email protected].
Credit card users may be subject to preauthorization. The preauthorization is not a charge to the credit card. However, the then applicable monthly subscription rate may be reserved against the Member's available credit card limit. The Website will not be held responsible for bank charges, fees or penalties due to overdrawn or delinquent Member accounts. Contact your credit card issuing financial institution for details.
6. Member Disputes.You are solely responsible for your interactions with other www.TheMindSystem.com Members, Website users, and third party advertisers. www.TheMindSystem.com, Inc. reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
7. Service- www.TheMindSystem.com does not guarantee, at any time, either their paid or free membership holders, that the website will be fully operational all the time. Members may face periodic service interruptions or lost data. Please note that the Website and Services are an informational service. www.TheMindSystem.com makes no claims or warranties of the use or results of the products, offerings, content, and materials in this website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise further, please note that no advice or information, obtained by you through this website shall create any warranty not expressly provided for in these terms & conditions.
8. www.TheMindSystem.com is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Website or in connection with the Service, whether caused by users of the Website, Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service. www.TheMindSystem.com is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Website or Member of the Service. www.TheMindSystem.com assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or Member communications. www.TheMindSystem.com is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users and/or Members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Service. Under no circumstances will www.TheMindSystem.com be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone's use of the Website or the Service, any Content posted on the Website or transmitted to Members, or any interactions between users of the Website, whether online or offline. The Website and the Service are provided "AS-IS" and www.TheMindSystem.com expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. www.TheMindSystem.com cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Website and/or the Service.
9. Limitation on Liability.Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will www.TheMindSystem.com be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the Web site or the Service, even if www.TheMindSystem.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, www.TheMindSystem.com’s liability to you for any cause or action or claim whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited in aggregate the amount paid, if any, by you to www.TheMindSystem.com for the Service during the term of membership.
In the event that you have a dispute with one or more members or those who have posted, viewed and/or used information on the www.TheMindSystem.com site, you release www.TheMindSystem.com, including its officers, directors, agents, and employees, from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which says: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor."
10. Cancellation and Refund.Subscribers may cancel the service at any time by contacting our customer service agents. Those who are dissatisfied with the service may request a refund of the last month's charge. In the event that a refund is issued, ALL refunds will be made by crediting the credit card that was used to make the original purchase Subscribers who are dissatisfied with the service may request a refund of the last month's charge by contacting our customer service agents. In the event that a refund is issued, ALL refunds will be made by crediting the credit card that was used to make the original purchase.
11. Governing Law and Venue.This Agreement shall be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of California, and the United States of America without reference to its conflict of laws rules. Any and all disputes or controversies of any kind, including but not limited to any performance, duty, obligation or liability arising out of or related to this Agreement, which are unable to be resolved informally, shall be resolved by binding arbitration in California, in English, according the applicable rules of arbitration in California. The final award in any such arbitration proceeding shall be subject to entry as a judgment by any court of competent jurisdiction, provided that such judgment does not conflict with the terms and provisions hereof.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold www.TheMindSystem.com , its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, service providers, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
13. This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Website and further affirmed by becoming a Member of the Service, contains the entire agreement between you and www.TheMindSystem.com regarding the use of the Website and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
Please contact us with any questions regarding this agreement.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.
The instructions to reset your password are sent to the email address you provided. If you did not receive the email, please check your spam folder as well